We seek interesting and well-written, previously unpublished poetry, short stories, flash fiction, memoir, essay, and artwork. Submissions must include a brief biography with current contact information (telephone number, address, e-mail address).
- get link Fiction/Nonfiction:
Up to 4,000 words. Single-spaced MS Word or .rtf attachment. No pdf.
- http://chirosolutionsgroup.com/what-to-expect/chiropractic-adjustment/ Poetry:
3-5 poems in a single attachment.
- Finpecia online india Artwork:
4–10 high res images of about 1MB each and at least 500 pixels on the shorter side.
- Translations: Up to 5000 words and to be accompanied by permission letter of original author or copyright holder and the first page of the original story as an jpg or jpeg image.
- Letters: Up to 800 words. Can include open letters to literary or political personalities or any current issue.
All submissions must be accompanied by a brief bio in the third person.
Simultaneous submissions are okay and encouraged but you must let us know immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere before we have published it.
NOTE: Email submissions must be in the form of an attachment and must include a brief bio in the third person. Please do not copy and paste the submission into the body of the e-mail.
All future rights to material published in Bhashabandhan Literary Review are retained by the individual authors and artists.
OR EMAIL TO: